Origami Valentine Box
Valentine Box: This is a traditional origami model loved by parents and teachers alike. The box is relatively sturdy, and can be made with any size rectangular sheet of paper.
Origami Valentine Box Instructions
- Take a rectangular piece of paper and fold it in half lengthwise. Fold the paper into quarters by folding the top and bottom edge towards the center line. Unfold.
- Fold the paper in half crosswise. Unfold.
- Fold the paper into quarters crosswise by folding the left and right edges towards the center line.
- Fold the four corners in.
- Pry open and fold back the edges of the paper. This makes a folded edge along the middle of the paper.
- Pull up the paper in the areas marked with a black dot. This will cause the paper to pop open into the shape of a box.
- Decorate the box with hearts and use it to hold your Valentine cards!
<--- finished Valentine Box
---> see more Valentine's Day crafts
---> see projects suited for school aged kids
---> free origami diagrams
---> go to Site Map
---> Like Us on Facebook