Moravian Star Ornament
Learn how to thread a string through a star to make a Moravian Star ornament.
- First, make a Moravian Star (instructions here) and then string it up to make it into an ornament.
Thread a string or mono-filament through a needle.
- Insert the needle through the side of a flat point.
- Bend the flat point and wiggle the needle until you find the small hole at the corner of the flat point.
- Pull the thread through. You can cut the thread and tie a knot to make a single Moravian Star ornament.
- Or, you can string together many Moravian Star to make garland.
--> make a Moravian Star ornament
--> buy paper for Moravian Stars here
--> other types of strip folding
--> Home Page
--> Site Map