Origami CD Cover Pentagon Shape
These instructions are adapted from the CD Cover Instructions by zachryr. See original video here
- Take a piece of A4 or letter-size paper and fold the four corners inwards towards the mid line.
- This forms a pointed top and a pointed bottom.
- Slip a CD under the flaps of the top point. Fold the bottom point upwards as far as it will go or until the points stack on top of one another.
- If you are using letter-size paper, the bottom point will not reach to the tip of the top point.
- Fold the bottom left and bottom right towards the middle to achieve a 5-sided polygon.
- Done. This CD cover is not an exact pentagon, but it is a 5-sided polygon. The CD cover does not lock; you may use a piece of tape or a sticker to keep the flaps in place.