Toilet Paper Origami Pleat Fold
This toilet paper origami pleat design is a favorite. It's a little tricky to make, but as you can see, it is a beautiful model.
- With the toilet paper still attached to the roll, pull out about 2 or 3 squares worth of TP and stretch it towards you. Fold raw edge under about ½".
- Continue to fold the TP in an up-and-down, accordion fashion. Make at least 7 to 10 folds, the more the better.
- Compress the pleats into a tight stack.
- Fold the stack of pleats in half towards you.
- Squeeze the stack together pressing the creases firmly.
- Release the stack of pleats and allow the folds to relax. Find the two pleats that are closest to one another (shown with arrow).
- Expanded view; only two layers shown: Hold the two layers closest to one another and fold the corner to form a small triangle. Fold this corner once more to lock the two halves together.
- Gently layer the pleated TP onto the roll. Arrange and fluff the TP until you have an inverted fan-like structure.
These diagrams are made available by the origami community at large. If you have a model that you would like to share, or if you see your model here and would like it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.
This is an old diagram of the same model.