Toilet Paper Origami Diamond
This toilet paper origami diamond is a cute and classy design which your friends and guests will appreciate. It is quite easy to make and can be accomplished in less than 5 minutes.
- Pull about one and a half "squares" of toilet paper down from the roll. Valley fold along the diagonal.
- Valley fold along the diagonal again to make a multi-layer triangle.
- Valley fold the triangle up so the point is pointing up.
- Without unraveling the folds, lift the toilet paper so it is above the toilet roll.
- Valley fold the two corners.
- Replace the toilet paper on top of the toilet roll and you're done!
- It's an elegant model a notch prettier than the Triangle Fold.
You can also tuck in a pleated square of toilet paper to make the pleated tuck
These diagrams are made available by the origami community at large. If you have a model that you would like to share, or if you see your model here and would like it removed, please Contact Us
. Diagrams are intended for personal use. Copyright of the models lie with the origami creators and designers. Please contact the designer and/or creator directly for non-private usage of a model and/or artwork.
This is an old version of the diagram: