Easy Origami Swan
Learn to make an easy origami swan that takes less than 10 steps:
- Start with a square sheet of paper. Fold in half on the diagonal. Unfold.
- Fold the left and right edges of the paper to meet the central crease made above.
- Turn the paper over and repeat: fold the left and right edges to meet the central crease.
- Fold the model in half so the sharp point meets the corner on the opposite side (align the red dots).
- Fold the sharp point back again about a third of the way; exact distance not important.
- Fold the model in half vertically (mountain fold to create left and right side of swan). Rotate quarter turn.
- Gently pull the neck and head of the origami swan away from the body. Done.