Easy Origami Rabbit Head
Learn to make and easy origami rabbit head.
Craft is suitable for children with adult supervision.
- Take a square sheet of paper and position it so it looks like a diamond shape. Fold up.
- Fold left to right and unfold.
- Fold the bottom up approximately a quarter of the way.
- Fold the bottom left and bottom right towards the center crease.
- Fold the bottom tip upwards a little.
- Flip the model over front to back. This is the rabbits face with the ears pointing up.
- Fold the top of the rabbit's head back and tuck behind the face.
- Decorate with eyes, nose, whiskers and mouth.
Variation 1: in step 4, fold the bottom left and bottom right edges towards the center crease but leave a V-shaped space. This will cause the rabbit's ears to point slightly outwards instead of straight up.
Variation 2: curl the rabbit's ears back at an angle to make a larger V-space in between the ears.