Kirigami Christmas Tree
Here are the instructions to make a kirigami christmas tree.
Kirigami Christmas Tree Instructions
Kid Friendly Kirigami Projects
- Fold a piece of paper in half, left to right. Cut out a small right-angle triangle near the top of the folded paper.
- Cut a second right-angle triangle below the first triangle. Make this triangle a little bigger than the first one.
- Cut a third right-angle triangle below the second triangle. Make this triangle bigger than the previous two.
- Leave a small space uncut and then cut out a skinny rectangle below the three of triangles.
- When you unfold this paper, you will see a classic Christmas tree.
- Put green and brown backing on it and it will be a great greeting card. If you use colored cellophane or colored tissue paper, then it can be a great window decoration.
Caution: Be extra careful when children use scissors. A kirigami Christmas tree can be beautiful and sometimes children become over excited and careless.