Origami Insignia Ring
click here to see Dollar bill Insignia Ring
- Start with a strip of duo-color paper that is about 1" x 4". Valley fold in half crosswise. Unfold.
- Fold the bottom right edge towards the midline, unfold. Repeat with left side.
- Fold the top right edge towards the midline, unfold. Repeat with left side.
- Mountain fold crosswise at the place where the creases intersect.
- Bring the right side towards the left. Allow the paper to fold along the pre-creases. The paper should rise towards you at the • The fold is similar to a waterbomb base.
- Fold the bottom and top edges towards the middle. This forms an arm which will become the band of the ring.
- Valley fold the entire arm back to the right.
- Repeat with the left side. (Hint: to facilitate the next step, make one arm slightly larger than the other.)
- Bring the left and right arms together and tuck one into the other.
- Adjust the ring to size and press the insignia region to re-enforce the folds. Done.