How to Make a Toothpick flag
- Print and cut out the double-flag shown on the right. To do this, place your mouse over the flag and right click. Choose "copy" and then "paste" it into a text document. Print it and then cut it out.
- Place some glue on the back side (white side) of the flag.
- Use a toothpick and smear the glue on one half of the double-flag. Roll the toothpick in the glue too.
- Place the toothpick in the middle of the double-flag.
- Fold the double-flag in half. Press the sheets together and make sure that the toothpick is secure. Allow to dry.
- Use the toothpick flags to decorate muffins, sandwiches, or in school projects. Try making flags from other countries.
Find a flag from another country:
go to the top of flag page
more patriotic origami and paper crafts here
Like Us on Facebook