Easy Origami Rabbit
Learn how to make an Easy Origami Rabbit.
Craft is suitable for children with adult supervision.
colorful paper ---> colorful origami rabbits!
- Take a square sheet of paper and position it so it looks like a diamond shape. Fold in half and unfold.
- Fold the bottom left and bottom right edges towards the center crease. It will look like a kite shape.
- Fold the top of the kite (small triangular flap) downwards.
- Fold the tip of the kite back up approximately 2/3 of the way. The protruding triangle will be the bunny's tail.
- Fold the model in half.
- Rotate clockwise a quarter turn.
- Cut the top crease a little less than half the length of the paper.
- Fold the two flaps upwards to make ears.
- Curl the ears and decorate with eyes.
- If you do not want to use scissors, you can skip step 7. The bunny's ears will stick up as in step 9 but you will not be able to curl the ears independently.
- For a slightly more sophisticated look, use your fingers to curl the bottom of the rabbit into an arc. This gives the impression of fore and hind legs.
- You can also fold this bunny while telling a story by Rachel Katz.