Easy Easter Box
Learn to make this easy Easter box. The instructions are from the traditional magazine box. Project is suitable for children with adult supervision.
Easy Easter Box Instructions
- Take a rectangular piece of paper and fold it in half lengthwise. Fold the paper into quarters by folding the top and bottom edge towards the center line. Unfold.
- Fold the paper in half crosswise. Unfold.
- Fold the paper into quarters crosswise by folding the left and right edges towards the center line.
- Fold the four corners in.
- Pry open and fold back the edges of the paper. This makes a folded edge along the middle of the paper.
- Pull up the paper in the areas marked with a black dot. This will cause the paper to pop open into the shape of a box.
Some interesting variations include:
- Decorate the box with Easter themed cutouts.
- Turn the box into a rabbit by gluing on ears and a cotton ball tail.
- Convert the box into a basket by taping/gluing a strip of paper as a handle.