Dollar Insignia Ring
click here to see Insignia Ring from duo color paper
- Start with a US dollar bill with the president facing down. Fold in half lengthwise. Unfold.
- Fold the top and bottom edges towards the midline.
- Valley fold in half crosswise. Unfold.
- Fold the bottom right edge towards the midline, unfold. Repeat with left side.
- Fold the top right edge towards the midline, unfold. Repeat with left side.
- Mountain fold crosswise at the place where the creases intersect.
- Bring the right side towards the left. Allow the paper to fold along the pre-creases. The paper should rise towards you at the • The fold is similar to a waterbomb base.
- Valley fold the entire flap back to the right.
- Fold the bottom and top edges a third of the way towards the center. This forms an arm with will be the band of the ring.
- Repeat steps 7 - 9 with the left side. (Hint, to facilitate the next step, make one arm slightly larger than the other.)
- Bring the left and right arms together and tuck one into the other.
- Adjust the ring to size and press the insignia region to re-enforce the folds. Done.