Cup of Gold origami craft
This is a modification of the classic origami cup. This cup can stand up on its own and not fall over.
- Take a piece of square paper (if you are using origami paper, place the color side down). Fold corner to corner to make a triangle.
- Fold the bottom right corner to the left edge.
- Flip model around.
- Repeat step 2: bring bottom right to the left edge.
- Pry open the pockets and tuck the top flaps into the pockets.
- In order for the container to stand up by itself, it needs to have a flat bottom. To do this, fold a quarter of the cup upwards. Fold back and forth a few times to make a good crease.
- Pry open the cup and push the bottom quarter of the cup upwards. It will look like the bottom of a wine bottle. Jiggle and coerce the paper until you get a flat bottom rim.
- Fill the cup with gold chocolate coins and let the party begin!