This A6 Dodecahedron was designed by David Brill and first published in Brilliant Origami
by David Brill.
It uses 12 sheets of A-sized paper.
Origami A6 Dodecahedron Instructions:
- Take a sheet of A5 or A6 paper and fold it in half and unfold. Do this for vertical and horizontal so you can identify the center.
- Fold the top right and bottom left corners to the center.
Repeat, fold the top left and bottom right corners to the center.
- Fold model in half. Tuck flaps A and B under one another so the unit locks together.
- Mountain fold the right and left arms down to form a pentagon. It may take a few tries to get it perfect but the better your pentagon, the better will be your dodecahedron.
- Make 12 units and assemble by inserting the tabs on one unit into the pockets of the second unit.
---> go back to Modular Origami Page
---> see more Free Origami Diagrams